Com tecnologia do Blogger.

sábado, 21 de janeiro de 2012

Magical Transformation Pose Pack + List

Today I´ll present you with my third pose pack (why didn´t I post the second one? well, it´s not finished). I am a big fan of Sailor moon, Sakura Card Captors, Mermaid Melody and all those animes where you can find some magical girls with really cool powers, so this is a tribute for them (Thank you mahou shoujo for existing!). Here you have my Magical Transformation Pose Pack by JuBa_0oº
Before downloading this content make sure you have everything needed for these poses to appear correctly in the game, read the INSTRUCTIONS.



Five transformation poses for your magical sim, Moon Crystal Power, Make Up! It´s time to fight the dark forces!






Download Magical Transformation Pose Pack by JuBa0oº

CC (all free):
 “Leather Corset with Belt for Young Adult and Adult Females” by The Sims Key
 “PeggySpecial - July09 Converted/Fixed!” By My Blue Book
 “YU003 Genius f” by Newsea
 “*free*Newsea Babette Female Hairstyle” by The Sims Resource
 “*free*Newsea Physical Female Hairstyle” by The Sims Resource
 “Peggy Hair 553 ~ Pooklet'd for all ages” by Anubis Under The Sun

9 comentários:

  1. I love Sailor Moon also! I still think that it is the best anime ever! Thanks for the poses. :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I completely agree! Sailor Moon left us a hole in our hearts that is really hard to fill again. I´ve seen many good animes but none of them were as good as SM.

      Eliminar
  2. Big fan of Sailor Moon as well! Gonna be using these for sure! Thanks for sharing and keep up the amazing work!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is so awesome, I love Sailor Moon! A definite download. Thank you. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Lovely poses but can you please add pose list?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hey CloudwalkerNZ, of course, I´m going to add a pose list to all my pose packs, the thing is, I´m having trouble with the process, I was able to do it with my ghost pose pack, but now I can´t, and I don´t even know why, I need to solve this problem :-S

      Eliminar
  5. *-* ah if u like magical girl anime have u seen Magic Knight Rayearth? It's old like SM and nice too :3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The poses are awesome !! (Though one of them is not based on Sailor Moon, but on Tokyo Mew Mew ^^)

    ResponderEliminar