Com tecnologia do Blogger.

sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2012

Lovable Game Pose Pack


Hey guys, here you have my latest pose pack, hope you like it :-) available at MTS as well.

Lovable Game Pose Pack










ºNOTESº
You can use these poses with teens, young adults, adults, and elders. (and children if you want them to be disfigured)
You can use these poses for women or/and men (all of them)
It has a pose list (like all my other uploads) so all you need for this to work is the game and pose player
Press ALT to freely move the sims around, you will also need the "moveobjects true" cheat to pick them up.

Download Lovable Game Pose Pack by JuBa_0oº

2 comentários:

  1. Nice poses, thank you!
    Second is Vocaloid, first... tora Dora?
    I am not sure for the third :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love these poses, just what I need for my legacy. Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar