Com tecnologia do Blogger.

sábado, 3 de novembro de 2012

Insane Make Up

Hey again pals ;-) I just drop by to leave the make up set I did for the Insane Children Pose Pack (released a week ago). These are not available for teens or adults as you will read in the notes below because you can find a lot like these for that age from other creators. hum...I feel like creating a zombie children army (I hope you do too). Have fun!







ºNOTESº
-This make up set is only for children;
-This make up set is available for boys and girls.

ºINSTRUCTIONSº
- Place the ".package" files inside your Packages Folder (Before running the game);
- Open "Create a Sim";
- Search for your new make up in the blush section.

8 comentários:

  1. Cool this will be perfect for kids on halloween, especially now that seasons is coming up :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i really love this! Your creations are always creepy and unique..i love that. Now i was wondering if you know where there is a scar makeup for young adult males that is like the one on the top right? THanks for any help!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't know if you know it but your stuff is uploaded there: http://worldsthesims.blogspot.com.br/search?updated-max=2012-11-04T07:18:00-08:00&max-results=5

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you all for the comments! I´m so glad to know that you liked :-)
    Yes Bee, I actually had that in mind when the ideia came up xD
    Leah111397, like that one I´m not sure you´ll find, but take a look at these:
    http://scaryberrysims.blogspot.pt/p/make-up.html
    And here:
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=373183&c=1
    And here:
    http://evater-sims3.blogspot.pt/2010/10/second-assignment-of-miss-cstyles.html
    (Evatet used something similar to what you want in this last one, try asking where she got it because I didn´t find it)
    Thanks again guys ;-D

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh and thank you sooo much anon (I really mean it!) I´m taking care of that :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. These are seriously cool! =D Thanks for sharing them.

    ResponderEliminar