Com tecnologia do Blogger.

sábado, 19 de janeiro de 2013

Tree Spirits Pose Pack

How are you today guys? :-)
Brought you a new pack, it´s smaller than the usual (die school, die!) but I thought some people would see it as useful (it was to me) :-p
I´ve been making a lot of poses with accessories and objects lately, so you might as well expect that something like this is going to be uploaded in the future xD
Anyway, I hope you like this four poses pack (don´t forget to read the notes!)


 ºNOTESº
- These poses were made to be used with the "Scary Tree" from the base Sims 3 game, but you can try and use it with something else;
- These poses can be used by women/men and teens/young adults/adults/elders;
- Please respect my policy (you can find it in the info section);

Download Tree Spirits Pose Pack by JuBa_0oº



9 comentários:

  1. Very beautiful poses *_*
    And I love your supernatural sims^^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow - very amazing work. Unreal - fantastic.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ERMAHGERD! I have been looking for something for my nymphs!!! Thank you so much!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks ANnEV, Pet´ka and anon! lov uuu <3
    :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Perfect <3 Where did you got those outfits?

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Thank you Satory :-) you can find them in here:

    http://nextfashionartist.blogspot.pt/2012/06/round-3-fantasy_29.html
    (scroll down the page)

    ResponderEliminar