Com tecnologia do Blogger.

sexta-feira, 17 de maio de 2013

Lipstick as an accessory by JuBa_0oº


Hey guys
Summer is starting to sound like Taylor Lautner in underwear....... o_o
Anyway here´s a present for you, I hope you like it
I´ll release my Lipstick Pose Pack these next days, so you can play dress up in front of the mirror with your sims ^_^


Please read the notes, respect my policy and follow me on TUMBLR if you like summer and support "I saw sexy Lautner today at the beach!" fan site.


ºNotesº    ^_^
- This item is an accessory and is located in the accessory section in CAS, as a bracelet;
- The package contains the item for both left and right hand;
- Available for teens, young adults, adults and elders;
- Available for women only;
- The mesh IS NOT MINE, it belongs to JOMSIMS (who gave me permission to use it), all I did was convert the object into an accessory;
- Very important: once again I remind you to please read my policy before downloading this item: http://simmist.blogspot.pt/p/links-policy.html


4 comentários:

  1. Ciao Juba, ho cercato questo per cosi tanto tempo, grazie mille <3 mi chiedevo se potresti fare un tutorial su come convertire un oggetto in accesorio oppure se ne sapevi di qualcuno que mi potesse aiutare ?

    ResponderEliminar