Com tecnologia do Blogger.

quinta-feira, 25 de julho de 2013

Sim: No Face from Spirited Away


Studios Ghibli fans willl love this ^_^
I was playing with masks (which seems to be my thing lately) and something just pop into my head like a whisper saying "No faceeee...".so I decided to follow that voice and here you have.
I did not save him as a sim.package because honestly making sims is such a pain for me, I just don´t do it more often because all the cc gathering just makes me scream "kill me now please".Anyway let´s take a look at the content:




(click on the pictures to make them larger)

The "No Face" folder should contain:
- a_noface_pose
- No_Face_fullbody
- No_Face_Mask
- NullShoesNude
Info about the content:

*a_noface_pose
 It contains a single pose which is No Face offering gold to Chihiro (no objects included). It does not have a pose list, so you need to click on the pose player, select "Pose By Name..." and write "a_noface_pose".



*No_Face_fullbody
 The body mesh from No Face. It´s a fullbody non-recolorable cloth. It stays the same for all morphs and it´s only available for men, young adult to elder. It does not cover your sims´ entire face so you really need the mask.


*No_Face_mask
 The non-recolorable mask mesh from No Face, it stays the same for all morphs and its listed as glasses accessory . You can change it´s shape with the hat grip control slider from AWT. Available for men, young adult to elder.

*NullShoesNude
 A mod that makes your sims´ feet disappear. You don´t really need it though ´cause you can hardly see the shoes with the No Face fullbody mesh, but still.

Ups!Some glitches...

 This was a real challenge for me, I made the body mesh completely from scratch and after doing this I feel like a more skilled mesher (I know it looks quite simple but believe me it´s not).
I CAN CREATE WHATEVER I WANT NOW MUAHAHAUAHUAH!
*ahem*


So...yhea the glitches. His arms might look weird from some angles (don´t know what happened there) so be carefull...and his mask might show some strange shadows but you can easily solve that by playing around with the lights. By the way, I´ll tag this download as a "Sim" even though it is not, so if you want to search for him in the future just go to "Downloads" > "Sims" ok?

and follow me on tumblr for more wicked stuffff 


7 comentários:

  1. THANK YOU!!! I LOVE STUDIO GHIBLI AND YOUR CHIHIRO SIM IS ADORABLEEEE!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. lool thanks! let me love you back <3 she actually didn´t turned out as bad as I thought she would in my hands hahah :-P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. thank YOU guys for the comments!! ^_^

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Where can I get that shirt that chihiro is wearing for my sim ?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Its from the base game if I´m not mistaken Kaitlyn, if not, you can easily google something similar

    ResponderEliminar