Com tecnologia do Blogger.

terça-feira, 23 de julho de 2013

Who?Masks


Demon: I´ll eat you alive...
Kagura: Ganpai! xD
Mickey: Donald, are you nuts? What's going on here?
Barbie: Wanna play with me?

These are the charaters involved in my latest download - Who?Masks 
I just thought I needed some creepy masks in my game.
(More coming by the way)
You know the rules, no stealing, no re-uploading, no claiming as your own, et cetera et cetera.
Have fun :-)


 (click on the pictures to make them larger)















Download 
by JuBa_0oº

And follow me on Tumblr if you...want...to be........Barbiefied!!!
(hahah just kidding...or not. No, I´m really kidding, I don´t really like Barbie that much, she´s  just a whole bunch of...blondeness for me lool)

Say what biatch??
anyway...








º Lovely Information about the content º
- male/female
- teen/young adult/ adult/ elder
- accessory>glasses
- mesh by me, you may use it but please give me credit


Next on SimMist: No Face from Spirited Wayyy... 

6 comentários:

  1. Fantastic! thanks :) very beautiful job :)) Love it :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hahahaha~OMG it's so funny! I love them, thank you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. thanks guys!! <3 <3 <3 *gives you both a huge hug*

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Do you mind if I retextured the mesh to make a few Creepypasta-based masks? I'll be sure to fully credit you and link to here when/if I ever upload it.

    As well, these masks are wonderful!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hey Jeff, yes of course you may, and thanks for asking! :-) I´m excited to see what you are doing, I´m sure it will be awesome xD

    ResponderEliminar
  6. nice, nice, verrrryy nice juba-chan!

    ResponderEliminar