Com tecnologia do Blogger.

segunda-feira, 7 de outubro de 2013

Cockroach Mouth Accessory

Hey people of the world,
Here´s one more present for you - a cockroach - because they are crispy and crunchy and spicy.
I once saw something like this for second life and I was like someone need to do this for sims because it is amazing. And here it is. Have fun and respect my policy guys.


(click on the pictures to make them larger)



ººº Info About The Content ººº

- Female/ Male
- Teen/ Y. Adult/ Adult/ Elder
- Accessory > bracelet
- Not-Recolorable
- Mesh by JuBa_0oº

> See something wrong with your new content?
Send an email with your problem to juba_123@hotmail.com and I´ll try to answer as soon as I see it.

(and follow me on Tumblr to check my activity in the sims community)

2 comentários: