Com tecnologia do Blogger.

quinta-feira, 4 de setembro de 2014

Mouth Accessories

hEEy pEEOOple - I´m reading this book called "The Wisdom of Psychopaths" by Kevin Dutton and I think I´m developing this new 
admiration for Psychopaths, I mean I found them quite interesting before, but now that im 
reading the book Im starting to understand why are they so fascinating and useful (yes, 
indeed, because not all Psychopaths are serial killers and rapists, they can also be cold heart 
doctors and soldiers, people that can actually save our lifes somehow because of their amazing 
abilities). Yhea, but anyway -      
I´ve made this new accessories for you guys :-D have fun!

           * click on the pictures to make them larger *






Download Mouth Accessories by JuBa_0oº
And follow me on tumblr to see more of these ;)

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário