Com tecnologia do Blogger.

terça-feira, 30 de setembro de 2014

Multiple Eyes Accessory

Hey guys, lately I´ve been doing a lot of weird stuff for you and I still have a lot to share! ^_^
I keep suprising myself with the stuff I can do - I HAVE THE POWER IN MY HANDS MUUAHAUHUAH- *ahem* anyway, I´ve made a new accessory for you to use with your prettiest sims! <3


>>> * Notes *
- Teen-Elder
- Accessory - glasses
- Male/Female
- Recolorable

Download Multiple Eyes by JuBa_0oº
(and tag #ts3multipleeyes on tumblr and I´ll reblog your awesome pictures with this content xD)

2 comentários:

  1. Thank you for sharing :3 I so love your stuff! I'm addicted to weird and strange things because i'm sure - they're unique :P Good luck to you and please, share this pretty girl :) i like girls with "rabbit" teeth, hehe :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Aww <3 thank you for the comment Hime ^_^ and good luck to you too!!! Honestly I get very lazy when it comes to upload sims xP (it takes so much woooork) but if I find myself in a high patience level these next days, I´ll do it :) thanks again!

    ResponderEliminar