Com tecnologia do Blogger.

terça-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2014

Kenji Alucky Accessory Tattoos


Hey guys, made you one more gift ^_^ a few days ago I accidentally found some tattoos of this Japanese guy named Kenji Alucky - and I immediately fell in love with his work - I just had to convert some of that amazing ink to our sims:

(click on the pictures to see them in full size)















ºNOTESº

  • Available for toddler - elder (If you dont think this is "appropriate" for toddlers/children, please spare me the lecture, this is a free community)
  • Male/ Female
  • Accessory - gloves
  • Error: in the child version, a small dot appears above the head, I don´t know why and how to fix it but it doesn´t seem like a huge problem.
  • Do not re-upload (always link to this website or my tumblr)

Download Kenji Alucky 
by JuBa_0oº

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário