Com tecnologia do Blogger.

sexta-feira, 17 de agosto de 2012

Non-Default Animal Skin

Hey guys, here you have at last: my first published skin :-)
You see, this is not a perfect skin, I mean, I never made skins before! But I´m pretty proud of this project because it gave me a loooooot of work and honestly, I think the female version is just perfect, because that´s where I started, at first I didn´t even wanted a male version, I didn´t even wanted to upload this skin! But then I started to imagine the stories I could make with an sims 3 animal family, and that just wouldn´t be fair to you guys because a lot of people asked for this skin ever since the cats pose pack was released, so here you have. You´ll probably find better skins with the supernatural pack with real fur and real animal ears, but in the meantime, this will do right? xD
I hope you like it guys and if you do, please give me some love :-3
Have fun :-)






 Download Animal Skin by JuBa_0oº


Skin Info
- Non-default
- Toddler > Elder
- Two tone ramps 
- Barbie version only


ºo0 Please do not re-upload my stuff, link back to this blog 0oº

8 comentários: