Com tecnologia do Blogger.

sábado, 11 de maio de 2013

Booggie Bam Dance Animation


So I decided to try and make an animation, and yhea....I´ll stick to poses for a while longer.
It took me a loooong time to finish this, lost my head a few times and all...anyway, It´s not perfect, but hope you enjoy (if you don´t, send an email to my hamster explaining the reason why you want to kill me).
Here´s the original version:


ºNOTESº
-This animation is for grumpy, childish, old, young, sweet, fat, skinny, pregnant women and men.

ºINSTRUCTIONSº
- Place the ".packages" files inside your Packages Folder (Before running the game);
- Buy the animation player from the decoration section;
- Click on the animation player and choose "add to the playlist" (then write the animation name)


^ ^
^ ^ ^ ^
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Booggie Bam Dance Animation by JuBa_0oº


0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário