Com tecnologia do Blogger.

terça-feira, 7 de agosto de 2012

FAVOURITE CONTENT


So, I decided to collect some of my most rated works so you can get a quick summary about my style :)
Click on the pictures to travel to the download page of each content.

Clothing/Accessories:

  
  
  
 
 

Pose Packs:

  
 
  
  

Sims:

  
  

All of this and much more in the "Downloads" button above
All content created by JuBa_0oº
Please do not redistribute in paysites or claim them your own - check my policy -


4 comentários:

  1. Looks great! But when I click the picture, just link to the picture?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks and sorry JS this is still under construction! I´ll hopefully make this work soon!
    Thank you Pet´ka so much :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Alright everything should be working fine now, please report if you find any error.

    ResponderEliminar