Com tecnologia do Blogger.

domingo, 29 de setembro de 2013

"All About Swag" - Pose Pack and Accessory

ººº
I feel like we are going to enter some dark ages named Miley...

Anyway here´s a little something to let your sims get in the spirit ;-) 
Have fun and respect my policy
ººº
(click on the pictures to make them larger)



ººº Info About The Content ººº

>>> Pose Pack (2 poses, pose list available)
>>> Money Accessory:
- Female/ Male
- Teen/ Y. Adult/ Adult/ Elder
- Accessory > bracelet
- Recolorable
- Mesh by JuBa_0oº

> See something wrong with your new content?
Send an email with your problem to juba_123@hotmail.com and I´ll try to answer as soon as I see it.

(and follow me on Tumblr to check my activity in the sims community)

5 comentários:

  1. excellent poses
    But everyone on the Russian forums interested in one and the same question: what is this unusual hairstyle?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey anon, thank you.
    This hairstyle is mine but I haven´t released it yet because the texture looks horrible :-/ Im using it but its not ready to be uploaded, Im still doing some tests with it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Do you still have the accessory? the link is broken

    ResponderEliminar

Follow by Email